CLICK HERE to utilize our unique Funeral Planning tool - where you may gather basic pricing information on a variety of service options and provide the funeral home necessary information to calling us [24 HR phone (585) 424-3700]
Many people plan for life events such as weddings and vacations well in advance, but many people do not plan for something that is certain to happen, their funeral. Pre-arranging your funeral lessens the burden on loved ones, ensures your funeral is carried out according to your wishes and assists in mitigating any family differences that might arise between a parent, children and/or siblings. Many individuals will elect to Pre-Pay their funeral expenses at Miller's we offer a price guarantee on Pre-Paid services meeting the terms and conditions expressed. Allowing an individual to "lock-in" the funeral home costs removing this financial challenge from surviving family members.
As one's assets begin to deplete an individual is allowed certain asset protection options to ensure medical needs, care needs or other life events do not deplete the resources which have been "ear-marked" to pay the funeral expenses. We are experts at Medicaid and the spend own process and are here to assist individuals and families in making educated decisions that best meet their abilities and needs. Miller's never charges for any consultative services, we do not charge a fee to maintain a Pre-Paid account and most importantly the monies remain in the name of the individual, never becoming the property of the funeral home - if a individual moves away from town, the funeral home changes ownership or you simply wish to utilize another provider 100% of the monies set aside plus 100% of the earned interest is portable to any facility of choice.
The Miller Guarantee - pay 100% of the estimated expenses at the time of the accounts opening and Miller's will guarantee no additional funds will be required for the selected funeral home charges as long as no additions have been made.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Miller's will create a packet outlining 100% of the choices selected - from burial or cremation to the names of pall bearers, clothing desired, music to be played, speakers/eulogies... We create a personalized roadmap outlining 100% of the selections made.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone, pre-planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind. Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.